Friday, June 30, 2017

One Click~~Friendship Ended

There are times that I really like the 'One Click Unfriending Method' that Second Life gives us. That one click, combined with the 'One Click Shut The Fuck Up Mute Button', allows us to remove a friend without a face to face argument and all the drama that goes with it.

I wonder how we could get that installed in our real lives? Maybe an APP for our phones.



I have been unfriended, in Second Life, for countless reasons. Some of which I even agree are good reasons. I should add here that I am not immune to using the 'unfriend button'. There is something that I enjoy about that power to flush a friend out of our lives like so much crap.

Do not get me wrong; I do get offended when I am unfriended, by someone that I like, for no apparent reason. That tells me that the person did not value our friendship the same way I valued it. It has happened to me in Real Life and in Second Life  and those who have done it have never been let back into my life. A lack of respect does not garner my forgiveness.

If people are good friends hang on to them. Cherish them.


And when you are with your friends protect that friendship like it was made of gold. Because a good friendship is golden.


Love you,
Randy





No comments:

Post a Comment