Monday, June 26, 2017

I Am Jealous Of My Avatar

I am like a broken car. My tires are all flat, all my windows have been shot out and I have an old vagrant living inside me. My Second Life avatar is like a well oiled, high efficiency and good looking machine with a vibrant soul and boundless energy. So yes I am jealous of him.



I have been going to the doctor lately for my 10 billion mile checkup and so far I have avoided being consigned to a junkyard and sold for parts. Last week I had a Nuclear Stress Test. Y'all know the one, lol, They filled me with radioactive material, not enough to make me glow but enough to make me sick, and then took pictures of my heart after being tortured on a treadmill at a speed I have not walked in 50 years.  There is no place that I need to get to that quickly.

 When the doctor called with my results I was told that "Your heart is not perfect but it's not bad". I could have told him that without the test. I have also had an echo-cardiogram, blood work and shots to prevent pneumonia and shingles. They also want a doctor to take a tour of my ass with a camera, colonoscopy. I am sure that will be fun. I wonder if the pictures will be for sale like those at amusement parks. I am sure my face will look the same as those people screaming as the camera goes off.

When all is said and done, I guess I am not doing that bad. My extended warranty has not run out, my oil and filters are getting changed regularly and my engine, while it no longer purrs like a kitten or roars like a lion, still cranks up every morning thanks to pills and supplements.

I am generally happy. I do not live my real life vicariously. Z provides me the lifestyle that I lived many years ago. The best thing is~~Z Never Gets Tired.

Love You All
Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment