Thursday, February 12, 2015

I Laughed Until My Sides Hurt

From a commercial I saw the other night; "I am a big fan of the Baby Boo Diet. How many 200 pound babies have you seen?"

Well I have seen one 200 plus pound baby; Baby Huey.


Cute Isn't He!!

He was a cartoon character in the late 1940's and into the 1950's. One of my favorites. I laughed through many of his cartoons and comics as a kid, lol.

Life was so simple back then. I was entertained by cartoons, comics, The Three Stooges, Laurel and Hardy, Abbot and Costello, The Andy Divine Show with his sidekick Froggy, The Dead End Kids  and Saturday night Horror shows with Bela Lugosi or  Elvira. Happy times indeed.

Slapstick comedy was king. Now days people considerate it abusive while allowing their kids to play violent video games. So much has changed.

Abbot and Costello had a routine about baseball; 'Who's On First'. So I will leave you with this;



Have fun kiddies!!

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment