Friday, March 28, 2014

Volleyball Shorts~~An Amazing Invention

"The bud packed tight with its miracle swayed stiffly on the breaths of air. Moved as though impelled by strings within itself"', Robert Earl Hayden.
 
Why do men watch women's volleyball? IT'S THE SHORTS!! IT'S THE SHORTS!! IT'S THE SHORTS!! IT'S THE SHORTS!! IT'S THE SHORTS!! IT'S THE SHORTS!! IT'S THE SHORTS!!
 
Have I made my point, lol. Slap spandex shorts on a volleyball player's body and it becomes more than sport. It becomes a female anatomical overload experience for the males of our species. It is like watching a Victoria Secret fashion show with models that possess great bodies but are athletic to the extreme.
 
 

These shorts had to be invented by a man but have been embraced by players everywhere. Question? Have you ever seen a female volleyball player you would not want to date? If you answered no you are either gay or freaking bizarre.

Here is another of my observations; the older the players get the sexier they seem to be. It proves that if you take care of your body, your body will take care of you. I am a prime example of someone who did not subscribe to that adage. My body beats me up every morning just to make a point as to how badly I have treated it over the years.

I know I will get some 'What a Sexist Blog' comments but this is not meant to be sexist. I admire the work ethic put in by these talented athletes. I will not lie; I do look at then with admiration as to their looks but HEY I AM A MAN!!. Albeit an old dilapidated man but still a man.

So take in a volleyball game when you can. Enjoy the view. But especially enjoy the game itself.

"I went to a fashion show and a volleyball game broke out".

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment