Friday, January 31, 2014

My Cat Attacks Me While I Am Sleeping

Kneading is the motion cats make by rhythmically alternating their paws, pushing in and out against a pliable, soft object (such as a lap or my crotch). Not all cats knead in the same way; some never push out their claws at all, and some even use all four paws. My cat is a claws out kneader and his favorite target is my crotch while I am sleeping. I inherited this little bastard.


I don't like him climbing all over me so he waits until I fall asleep and then sneaks onto my lap to sleep. Before he lays down he kneads like he is trying to soften his bed. Believe me I can not get any softer. I usually sleep through this process but he has a habit of kneading my crotch with his claws out.

Claw to ball sack is not good, lol. I am awaken with a sharp pain like I am being stuck with a needle. I jump, the cat gets tossed into the air and lands with a thump on the wood floor. I imagine if this was filmed it would make a good YouTube video with lots of laughs produced.

I have considered wearing a hard cup to protect myself. Seems extreme though.

I have considered this kind but I am sure he will find a way to stick his claws in those little holes.
 
 
This might be better.
 
I wonder if they have my size. Extra small will fit well, lol. I may have to use one meant for Little League.
 
Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment