Thursday, November 1, 2012

Back And Well Rested!!

I am back from my time away from this blog well rested and feeling physically and mentally well. I used my time away to work on other writings and clear my mind of things that were beginning to bore me.


After my month long hibernation I am ready to face the day enthusiastically. So whats going on?

Well Obama and Romney are still running for president and lying to us at every turn. Not much of a change over the past month. Thank God this madness ends in less than a week.

It seems that all the news from the Huffington Post, one of my favorite sources of stupidity, either tells me that something sparked outrage, something emerged from some where, there are monsters all around us unseen and ready to strike and many people are making dating mistakes or ruining their marriages with poor performances in the bedroom. So nothing new there!!

My email tells me that my testosterone levels are low, my penis is to small( there may be a correlation between these two things),  that I can earn a high income at home from my kitchen table, someone in Malaysia wants to share their millions of dollars with me and I can lose weight by using a non invasive gastric bypass.

God I am excited about all that stuff. By he end of the year, if I follow all the instructions in my emails, I will have a monster penis, on a svelt frame, with  the ability to father multiple of children on a daily basis, I will have women lined up around the block to ride my new major monster while helping me spend my new found monies from my kitchen table business and the millions I get from my new Malaysian partners. Geeze I will actually look like my Second Life avatar.

Life is so good, lol!

On Face Book I am finding religion thanks to all my Christian friends who send out those inspirational side bars each day. Combined with my email information I am going to be a rock star.

Also on Face Book I am learning how to buy meats, cheeses, wine, ice cream, save money on my wireless bill, buy shoes, get a new credit card and publish one of my books all by myself. A well rounded life for me indeed.

All in all nothing has changed over the past thirty days. It seems while technology moves at light speed our lives change at a snails pace. I actually like it that way.

So tomorrow will mark a return to all my rants and raves about whatever interests me or pisses me off. I am ready to spew my views on every subject in the hopes that I can wake some people up or piss them off.

Lets the games begin!!!

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment