Friday, August 24, 2012

And The Middle Finger Goes To!

This morning I saw a graphic that read, "Sometimes I do not have enough middle fingers to go around". Today is one of those days for me so I am passing on my MIDDLE FINGER to a few deserving people.


While I feel that what Kristen Stewart did is despicable she does not deserve the entire blame. Rupert Sanders, the low life that he is, deserves just as much blame and disdain as Stewart, So to all those who blame Stewart and are giving Sanders a pass~~A Big Middle Finger To You!

Next, To the Oklahoma High School principal who refuses to give valedictorian Kaitlin Nootbaar her well earned diploma because she used the word 'hell' in her speech~~A Big Fucking Middle Finger To You! Come get my diploma you bastard.

The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency for stripping Lance Armstrong of his titles and giving a life time ban to an already retired athlete--Show us the evidence or back off. At the moment your agency is showing only evidence of a vendetta~~A Big Middle Finger To You!

To the asshole who threw a sneaker onto the track damaging Danica Patrick's car during a race. A Big Hope You Are Caught And Sent To Jail Middle Finger!

Finally, and only because I am getting tired of reading about these cretins, to Todd Akin for suggesting that there is such a thing as 'legitimate rape' and staying in the senate race. This man is quite a sick individual and needs to be put out to pasture; preferably where he can experience his own rape. But of course he can not get pregnant,. A Big You Need To Go Back To Science Class Middle Finger.

I am feeling a little better, lol. Time for lunch.

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment