Tuesday, July 10, 2012

National No Bra Day And I Almost Missed It

Yes kiddies yesterday was National No Bra Day. A fact that almost got past me but as always I left my humble abode bra less yesterday as usual. So I accidentally celebrated the day, lol. The Internet is all a buzz with celebrities that tossed their over priced braziers aside and paraded before the paparazzi to show that they 'supported no support'.


Boobs were bouncing all over the country and no less than the likes of Miley Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan, Rihanna, Kate Moss, Sharon Stone, Eva Mendes, Miranda Kerr, Gwyneth Paltrow, Janet Jackson, Julianne Hough, Mischa Barton  and Kristen Stewart having been photographed bra less at one point or another in support or no support.

I am flabbergasted by the long line of bra less celebs gracing the Internet today. Funny thing though; no non celebrity pic was to be found. That either means that the women of our general public did not participate or that the photographers decided that we had no interest in non celebrity boobs flopping invitingly around Walmart.

I myself found me trip to Walmart quite satisfying yesterday.Congrats to the Bra Less Women of Walmart and their tattooed Tat Tas.

My biggest surprise was when this picture of a bra less Justine Beiber surfaced.


WOW!! He looks so natural, lol.

Next week I am calling for a day just for the men;

National Let Your Penis Hang Out Of Your Shorts Day

I realize that for some of us this may become a challenge but guys muddle through and throw caution, and your testicles, to the wind.

Join me in a day long celebration on July 16th, 2012 for the First Annual National Let Your Penis Hang Out Of Your Shorts Day.

By the way, in order for me to participate I have had to shorten my cut off jeans until they look like a band aid, lol.

But I finally got that little pecker head to peak out and work on his tan.

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment