Monday, November 7, 2011

A Little Housekeeping After A Fantastic Week!!

I will be returning to my usual rants and raves tomorrow as Friendly and I will be returning home form paradise. This past week has been the best I have ever spent in Second Life as evidence by this picture.


I guess I will have to start doing things around the house, lol. Hopefully no laundry because I suck at doing it. If you take a quick look into my underwear drawer you will find 'pink' boxers. I did not buy them that color. Honest I Didn't!!!

Friendly and I would like to thank Robinnurse Rowlands &  Mal Goldfarb for providing us with a wonderful experience. Las Birsas Island, and in fact all there honeymoon properties, are beautiful, provide couples with an amazing experience and are unbelievably reasonably priced. Give them a call. You will not be disappointed.

We would also like to than the 'inworld creators' Kris Juneau, of JJ Lanes Furniture & Caribbean Designs, Jodi Morane, of Xplicit Furnishings, Leyla Firefly, of Passion Inside,  and Paula001 Goldschein, of THE Beachstore, for their realistic and mostly unique creations. Realism in Second Life animations is hard to achieve but these talented creators have done well.

Love ya,
Friendly & Zoilo Brando

No comments:

Post a Comment