Saturday, November 5, 2011

Honeymoon~~We Are So Taking All This Furniture Home With Us, LOL!!

To say that I am enjoying being married in Second Life would be an Epic Understatement!! The intimacy shared between us is amazing and the hours spent alone has drawn us even closer than we were before. Somehow the 2000 miles between us seems to fade away in those private moments that all of us are searching for and craving.


           Y'all remember that old saying 'She Completes Me'? She really does!!!

Now the furniture!!! I generally do not do 'commercials' for Second Life Builders but the furniture, in our little cottage, is first rate in all aspects.

The name of the store is JJ Lanes Furniture & Caribbean Designs and the builder is Kris Juneau . Every one of his designs, and believe we are attempting to study each one personally, is well crafted and contains multiple animations. I have been in Second Life for over four years and many of these animations are new to me. They are all close to spot on in positioning and with the adjustment ability the realism is fantastic.

LOL!! I do not know Kris Juneau and am not being paid to do this commercial. I am thoroughly enjoy Kris Juneau's work.

A couple of examples;



We will be in Paradise for three more days but after today I will not talk about it any longer. We are going to disappear into each other for awhile before we return home  and she makes me to 'houswork, lol. Joking Babe!!

Also, there will be no blog tomorrow. I am off early in the morning for a soccer game with my daughter. Her team is involved in the 'state tournament' for 17 year olds. They have made it to the 'final eight'.


                                     That's my 'baby' in the maroon kit.


Love ya,
Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment