Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Honeymoon~~Day One~~Traveling To Our Private Island!!

After a fun night of going to Halloween parties and staying up way to late; Friendly and I were up early to start our journey to 'our secret Honeymoon location'. It will be a harrowing trip that will start out at Second Life International Airport.


We decided to take a limo to the airport this morning because the only vehicles we have operational, at the moment, are our motorcycles and they do not carry luggage very well.

Arriving at the airport 3 hours prior to our flight, as our travel agent had suggested, we checked into Second Life Air and then headed off to go through security and then hopefully some breakfast. Friendly says that I will need my strength. I have no idea why,lol!!

I have a dark complexion so automatically I drew the attention of an over zealous TSA agent who seemed to not believe my ancestors came from Italy not Afghanistan. Our travel agent, Lingual Markus(what can I say the man does everything in Second Life) had warned us that the TSA was on a close watch for another 'underwear bomber' so we were vigilant not to wear any underwear.

Anyway; this over zealous TSA agent decided that I needed 'further checking out' and took me off to a little room for a 'search of my person'. Two things came to mind at this point; no breakfast anytime soon and 'WOW the government has a cute name for a cavity search'.

Friendly told me to relax and not to worry. YEAH RIGHT!! She got to sit outside the room while a 250 pound man reenacted a 'prison scene on my ass'. Truthfully he was gentle and even offered me his phone number when he was done. Wonders if that is strange?

I was reunited with my bride and we went off to grab a bite to eat at Cinnabon. I love nice size buns, lol.

Our flight went uneventful and we landed in Puerto Rico for our transfer to a smaller aircraft and our flight to Saint Lucia. The flight was uneventful except for my first new discovery about my wife. She 'hates flying on small planes'. While the flight was uneventful; the fingernail marks in my arms will take a few days to heal. I suffer for my Love, hehe.

In Saint Lucia, a beautiful island, where banana's are put in everything, we transferred to a boat for the final leg of our trip to our 'secret island location'.

This is where Friendly started to get a bit agitated. She said to me; "dearest, if the islands location is a secret and we are to be totally alone; how will we keep the boat captain from revealing our location?"

This problem needed some thought. I could blindfold him but then how would he find the island and how would he come back to pick us up. My mind was really locked in on the Honeymoon(HEY!! Shut Up!! It is our Honeymoon after all. Did you think we were taking knitting classes, lol.) Thinking about this was to overwhelming as the blood from my big head was already flowing toward my little head because I had already taken my first 'little blue pill'.

We finally decided that we had to trust the captains integrity and we were landed on the island safely. The entire trip took 11 hours and we were exhausted. We decided, after a quick look around our 'hideaway', a short nap was in order.

Damned Little Blue Pill was kicking my ass!!!!!!!

Love ya,
Night

PS........Tomorrow pictures of our island. NOT OF MY WIFE!!! Damn Pervs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment