Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Honeymoon~~God Did I Marry Well~~WAHOOOOO!!!


Friendly; "Dearest it is so dark in here. I thought you were taking pictures?
Me; "I am Love."
Friendly; "No one will be able to see anything because of the dark."
Me; "Exactly!!  They can just use their imagination!!"

So here are some pictures from our Honeymoon.


                                          Love you look amazing!!


                                           This bed is fantastic!!


                                           Oh My! That Big???

   
                          Precious hand me one of those blue pills please!!

Ok!! Now sit back and fantasize,LOL!!

The Island we are on is really a paradise. Just the two of us with no one else allowed on the island. We have a lighthouse, picnic area(we had a picnic last night,,I am sure there was food some where, LOL!), a hot tub, two waterfalls with fun animations, an outdoor tent for our meals, swimming, water sports(not that kind perv), pose balls everywhere and a bed that has gone on our wish list for our house.

We slept together all night and woke to each other this morning. My wife has an amazing way to wake me, smiles.

Some people think it strange that we are Honeymooning in Second Life. I can assure you we are not the only ones and if you marry in Second Life and do not go away together; I think you are missing an opportunity to really get to know each other.

Take the time to learn what each other is all about, what you both like and what makes you happy. Spend the time actually living with your mate not just seeing each other a couple of hours a night and then forgetting about each other until the next log on.

I can honestly tell you that I think about Friendly all day and can not wait to get home to her.

Tonight we will see a couple of shows and have dinner in a nice mountain top restaurant I found.

Second Life~~~Live It~~Do Not Just Play It!!

Life is good kiddies!!

Love ya,
Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment