Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Man Who Washed Truck Naked Gets Probation In Massachusetts; HUMMM!!

ATTLEBORO, Mass. — A man who scrubbed his pickup truck in the nude at a Massachusetts car wash has been sentenced to a year of probation.

Robert E. Bailey, of Cumberland, R.I., pleaded guilty on Monday to open and gross conduct for being naked at Economy Car Wash in North Attleborough on May 31.

The Sun Chronicle  reports that a woman vacuuming her vehicle at the business called police after she saw the 65-year-old Bailey in the nude.

Police say Bailey was wearing shorts by the time they arrived at the scene and denied doing anything wrong.

A judge also ordered Bailey to stay away from the car wash and the witness and to continue counseling. He will also be required to register as a sex offender.



My first thought, after reading this, was that it was funny and the guy needed a lot of help. my second thought, after looking at myself in the mirror, was that of I had done it I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIFE IN PRISON!!

Following this train of thought I wondered what infractions some of the famous people, that we love to read about, may be guilty of and what 'I' would sentence them too.

My List:

MSNBC's Martin Bashir~~Who made, what some are saying are underhanded remarks about Governor Chris Christie's weight.  Judge for yourself.

'MARTIN BASHIR: The real will-he-or-won't-he fervor is around the massively popular New Jersey Governor Chris Christie. While Christie has said he won't run, he hasn't exactly pushed away from the table and left the room. But if it's such a piece of cake to walk into the White House next year, why doesn't he do it? Or is it possible that President Obama won't be that easy to roll over?'

My punishment~~30 days of being forced fed Big Macs at Bashir's local McDonald's. Maybe after a month of that he will be a little less likely to look at a persons weight.

Nancy Grace~~For letting a BOOB pop, out on last nights Dancing With The Stars. Why does that not ever happen to one of those actresses that I like to drool over.

My punishment~~A month on Fox and Friends. She will be bald by the end of the month from pulling her hair out after listening to that shows drivel.



The Mother Of These Two Bear Cubs~~For her obvious favoritism to the cub on the right when it comes to food distribution and hair grooming.

My punishment~~Watching Martin Bashir eat 30 days worth of Big Mac's and getting none herself.


This Guy~~Christopher Cristwell, a 25-year-old California man, was fired from Starbucks on Tuesday after posting the "Starbucks Rant Song" to YouTube. If you are going to mock your employer don't put on YouTube, lol.

My Punishment~~Help him find a job. I certainly agree with his song even if his posting of It was stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MUTrJW-0xtc  Give it a look!!

Love ya,
Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment