Friday, September 9, 2011

The Campaign Season~~~This Has To Be A Rerun Of A Very Bad Show!!

Last night someone very wise and very beautiful woman, what a wonderful combination, told me that if I did not want to write another angry blog post today I should avoid the Presidents speech. I tried!! I really tried!! But my curiosity got the best of me and I gave it a glance.

I can list the speech as more political rhetoric and let it go. I can let pass the antics of  'sign holding congressional cretins' as business as usual. So after the speech I did not feel any worse of better. Status Quo!

Status Quo!! Now that pissed me off. I am looking forward to some floundering congressman writing a memoir with the title 'Treading Water In Congress~~My Wasted Years'.

So now we, the frustrated American Citizens, are facing 'The Campaign Season' Oh Fuck where did I hide my ear plugs?


After the antics of the our Congress and President this year they are hitting the 'campaign trail', and feeding us there 'shit' in person.

Here we have a bunch of people that have just 'wiped their collective ass with their hands', and now are reaching out that hand to shake ours. OMFG!! At least wash those hands before asking us to shake them!! And please STAY AWAY FROM KISSING ANY BABIES BECAUSE WE HAVE NO IDEA WHOSE ASS YOU HAVE BEEN KISSING.

President Obama has the look of a man who sells used cars for a living and only has one 'Pinto' left on his lot. The Pinto will not sell but it is sort of cool to revisit.

The Republicans look like a the people that were the real characters from 'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest'.

Lead by Michell 'My husband kills the babies not me' Bachmann, who at times has the look of John Wayne Gacy on her face, these candidates move from city to city spreading their manure. At least the flowers will be well fertilized by next November.

Rick Perry( or Parry if you want to help Steven Colbert out) and Mit Romney look like 'insurance salesmen'.  I am waiting for them to appear in a GEICO commercial kissing the 'geckos butt'.

Herman Cain, God love him, will only get close to the White House if he is sent to deliver  a pizza.

Newt Ginrich has a bomb stuck up his ass and will self implode at any minute.

Ron Paul and Rick Santorum, YIKES!!!

Jon Huntsman, Gary Johonson, Fred Karger, Andy Martin, Thad McCotter, Tom Miller, Buddy Roemer, Vern Wuenschen; WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE GUYS!!!

So in an effort to expedite my endorsement for President; Night Lines officially endorses:

Jimmy McMillan




                                                 This Guy Rocks!!!!

His Bio: 'The former mayoral, gubernatorial and senatorial candidate for the Rent Is Too Damn High Party announced his candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination on December last year. Explaining his decision not to contest the Democratic nomination, a party he was formerly registered with, karate expert McMillan was quoted as saying "the rent is too damn high." The flamboyant Vietnam veteran also gave some words of advice to President Obama, “If you don’t do your job right, I am coming at you!"        

I know you think I am nuts! You will say Jimmy has not a single clue. Well Kiddies; NONE OF THESE BASTARDS HAVE A CLUE!!

VOTE FOR JIMMY!! A LEAST WE KNOW THE RENTS WILL BE LOWERED.

Randy

PS....Am listening to Eva Cassidy sing 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow'; freaking orgasmic. If you have not heard Eva sing remedy that today. She will make your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment