Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Week Of Blog Vacation For Me~~A Guest Writer For You!!

I will be taking the next week off from writing this blog to finish two short stories that I will attempt to publish inside of Second Life. And to be totally honest; I need a break and a few extra hours of sleep.

Over the next week this blog will offer a 'short stort', in seven installments, written by Ms Tora Maven. Tora is an amazing woman who in Real Life and  Second Life is a 'Mistress'. A woman of 'Quality' who has so many aspects to her character that many years of knowing her would not even begin to peel back the layers of her being.

Knowing her is to discover a woman that can be in total contrast to what you would expect from someone 'in the lifestyle'. She is strong, 'the mistress coming out in her', she is warm and caring, she is accepting, she is loving and she is a friend in my life that I feel very close too.


"We tend to think of the erotic as an easy, tantalizing sexual arousal. I speak of the erotic as the deepest life force, a force which moves us toward living in a fundamental way." - Audre Lorde

Tora's story opens the door to a world that most people do not even know exists. It opened my eyes to a world that this 'vanila being' finds fascinating.

So what to expect? Up front the story is strongly erotic. It is powerful in its portrayal of this lifestyle. If you feel offended; "I do not care really" because you, as the reader, can just put it down and walk away. I was lucky enough to get the entire story at one time and could not/would not put it down.

The characters are riveting. Wondering how a person can give themselves over to another completely gave me pause to think about the 'trust' we all attempt to put into the people we interact with every day. But to give yourself over completely to another 'human being' so intensely, so lovingly and without reservations is the ultimate sign of trust.

My first thought was that 'he' was a weakling who needed this lifestyle to justify his existence but in time I realized that the amount of strength it took to 'give himself entirely' showed that he was not the weakling I had suspected but a strong individual in need of something lacking in his life. I will leave to you, as readers, to decide what that missing piece might be.

SO TO RECAP~~~~This story is erotic, uncensored and meant for adults. The only accommodation I am making is that I will post the installments a little later in the day as not to affect my early morning readers over their cups of coffee.

Please feel free to comment because I love them and will answer every single one.

If you meet Tora Maven during your Second Life wanderings; say Hello. I promise you will love the woman that will return your greeting.

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment