Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Pippa Update And Saturday Tidbits!!

First to my 'Quest For A Date With Pippa Middleton'.  Things became a little murky and some what more complicated this past week. It seem that there is a good chance that Pippa will not joining the Oprah Network or any of Barbara Walter's events. It's all up in the air really. I discovered this article at http://socialitelife.com.



'Oprah Winfrey And Barbara Walters Are Fighting Over Pippa Middleton'; the last paragraph has given me pause as to a new base of operations in Chicago or New York. 'If you ask me, neither deal will happen. Middleton knows she has to watch her step because of her connections to the British monarchy. Any sort of exposure, even if it’s on OWN, would definitely be considered tacky. And appearing on American TV? Come on, now!'

So if Pippa is not coming to the USA but this is all up in the air; I have opened two 'Exploratory Offices' to cover all my basis. One in New York City and the other Chicago. They will be staffed by one person until we can verify that the rumors are true or false. In addition; I have expanded my London Office to three staff because the flow of information and actual negotiations have ramped up in light of the USA possibilities. My Parleys Island office will remain as the coordinating force between all our entities.

It was decided that we could afford the budgetary expansion as donations have been pouring at a faster rate than expected. I would like to thank 'The South & North Carolina Lesbians Coalition For the Conquest of Pippa Middleton' for their continued support.


TIDBITS!! God I love that word! TIDBITS!!!!!

~~~Last night I skated with my new Second Life Roller Derby Team for the first time. The Psycho Riot Bitches! They are talented, a riot and I am sure Bitches Of The Highest Order. I will enjoy my time with them. My first game will be on June 12.


That player, light blue and looking like she is going to kill me, is now my teammate. Thank God!

~~~Starting June 12th, 'Nights Annual Haircut For Relay For Life Of Second Life' begins. A week long event that culminates with me being BALD for a length of time that is determined by donations to my personal kiosk. My goal is to be hairless until the Final RFL weekend in mid July. All events are at the Red River Entertainment Complex and will feature live Music and DJ's.

I will be sitting on my personal kiosk 24/7 for the entire week barring crashes and my Roller Derby Game. All support is welcome!!!

Love ya,
Night

No comments:

Post a Comment