Friday, June 3, 2011

Doctor Death Dead At Age 83~~~Will he Need Assistance To Get Into Heaven??

Jack Kevorkian, known as Doctor Death because of his participation in some 130 assisted suicides, is dean as the age of 83. Doctor Kevorkian once 'likened himself to Martin Luther King and Gandhi and called prosecutors Nazis, his critics religious fanatics. He burned state orders against him, showed up at court in costume, called doctors who didn't support him "hypocritic oafs" and challenged authorities to stop him or make his actions legal.'

Oh I can see the scene at the Pearly Gates when Doctor Death arrives for his admittance to Heaven.


                          NO THIS IS NOT WHAT I PICTURE FOR KEVORKIAN!!!!!


                                 YES THIS IS MORE LIKE I PICTURE!!

So Jesus is checking off names and looking at the 'What Did You Do With Your Life Computer', at the Gates To heaven when  Martin Luther King  steps up. 'Martin what a wonderful life you have led and so many people have benefited by your teachings. I have a place for you here at my side.'

Then Gandhi steps up to the head of the line and Jesus is overwhelmed to have him there. 'Gandhi you spent your life speaking about non violence and peace. Your made the world a better place. I have a place for you here at my side.'

Last in line this day is Jack Kevorkian. Jesus studies the computer records with a worried look on his face. 'Sorry Doctor Death there is no room at my table for you.' Carefully Doctor Death is directed to:


                          His proper resting place~~The Entrance To Hell!!!

I know assisted death is not a laughing matter but I do not believe that assisting someone in taking their own life is the right thing to do. It seems immoral and against God Laws. This is just my opinion and we are all entitled to our own so trash me if you will. Kiddies you all know that I can take it.

Love ya,
Night

No comments:

Post a Comment