Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Earth Is Pissed Off And It Is Not Afraid to Say So!!

That's right Kiddies; Mother Earth has had enough of our destructive activities and she is fighting back and handing out Eviction Notices.

I a recent article titled 'Planet Earth Doesn't Know How To Make It Any Clearer It Wants Everyone To Leave', Mother Earth has made it clear that the Human Race has over stayed its welcome.


"At this point, I think I've stated my wishes quite loudly and clearly," the Earth's statement to all of humanity read in part. "I haven't exactly been subtle about it, you realize. I have literally tried to drown you, crush you, starve you, dehydrate you, pump you full of diseases, and suck your homes and families into swirling vortices of death. Honestly, what more is it going to take for you people to get the message?"

"Do I have to spell it out for you?" the statement continued. "Get the fuck out of here. I want you to leave now."

That seems pretty clear to me!! But where can the Human Race go? With the cuts in the space program; leaving the planet will be tricky. By The Way; Mother Earth has always been a supporter of the space program as she has always felt the it would 'Get Us The Fuck Off Her Planet'.

In support of our eviction Mother Earth said; "I know your species has developed the technology to leave me, I've seen you use it before, so I'm asking you now, please, just take the hint already," read another excerpt from the Earth's statement, which added that it would really be best for all concerned if humanity were to "trundle off to some other biosphere for a while." "You can't possibly be enjoying this, can you? Honestly, you would have to be completely deranged or masochistic to continue staying here."

I have searched my mind to find place to go, and stay on the planet, that she will accept and leave us to our own destructive selves. See Mother Earth does not care if we destroy ourselves as long as we do not take her with us.

I believe that she will let us move to DETROIT as it is pretty fucked up already and she may not have the time or inclination to ever clean it up. But I can not imagine my self living there. Last I heard; there may not be enough housing for all of us because they are tearing it down to make room for a Major Drug Distributorship.

For now I will sit at my home, on beautiful Pawley's Island, South Carolina, and await my Eviction Notice. When it arrives I will throw myself the feet of Mother Nature and await her Mercy!!

Love ya,
Night

PS....Read more about Mother Earths interview at http://www.theonion.com/articles/planet-earth-doesnt-know-how-to-make-it-any-cleare,20639/?utm_source=recentnews

No comments:

Post a Comment