Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lets Clean Out My Attic~~Or Have I Lost My Mind AGAIN!!!

So after sitting on an RFL Kiosk for 91 straight hours(and raising $L75,000); my mind seems to be drifting about between actual reality and what I perceive as reality. For instance I could have sworn that I spent the early morning hours fighting Zombies for watermelons. Silly Right?

It is in this state of mind that I came across some surveys and stories' offered by The Onion, that I thought I would share.

           My Kiosk, My Lasagna Dinner and a Coors Beer,,,,Thank You Sienna Thor!!!

                                No wonder so many kids are messed up!!!

Some of these are actually true and YOU KNOW YOU HAVE DONE THEM!!!

                 AND FINALLY A REAL NEWS REPORT FROM CANADA!!!




                                           CANADA REALLY!!!

RIOTS IN VANCOUVER OVER THE LOSS OF THE STANLEY CUP. REALLY!!  CANADA!! REALLY!!

Two thought came to mind when I saw this; 1. CANADA REALLY~~ ITS A GAME and 2. THANK GOD CANADIANS GET EXCITED ABOUT SOMETHING~~THEY ARE NOT ALL ASLEEP!!

In truth, I love Canada. It is an amazingly beautiful place to visit and I have always been treated extremely well when I visit. I would expect this to happen in England or Germany or even here in the USA, for the stupidest reasons, but CANADA REALLY!!!

Love ya,
Night

No comments:

Post a Comment