Monday, June 6, 2011

Weinergate, Weinergate, Weinergate!~~~I Am So Tired Of This DICK!!

Lets take a Tally Of Things Going on That Are Of Importance To The American People! We are involved in 3 armed conflicts, the economy is tanking, storms are wreaking havoc with our population, the price of gasoline is out of control, congress is sitting around arguing with each other and posturing for the 2012 elections while doing no significant work, the value of the dollar is sinking and most important to my gastronomic health~~Ice Cream is getting more expensive at the same time as the the containers that it is sold in are getting much smaller.

Whew! If  I had said that vocally I would be quite winded now.


And with all that going on the main topic of discussion is Congressman Weiner's Twiter Photo Of His Penis. While the picture shows a quite impressive Male Member clothed in Boxer Briefs; this is a 2 maybe 3 day story but it has been going on for a week or more.

I understand the comedians doing bits about the tweets. I understand the jokes made on shows like The Colbert Report and The Daily Show. Their job is to take the absurd or obvious  and make it funny. I can handle their merriment.

But to have to sit and listen to, what I thought were intelligent and serious, news reporters continue a discourse on this subject has been disappointing and such a waste of journalistic time.

Believe me; no Weinergate Distraction will get my mind off the problems we face as anation. No Sarah Palin Bus Trip will hide the fact that we are in trouble. No amount of reporting of Rush Limbaugh's purported racism or President Obama's seemingly lack of concern about the economy will deter me from my concentration on OUR NATIONAL PROBLEMS.

If you take anything away from my RANT TODAY; let it be this~~DO NOT LET ANY DISTRACTION TAKE YOUR THOUGHTS AWAY FROM WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO OUR COUNTRY. DEMAND THAT YOU REPRESENTATIVES WORK TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY AS GREAT AS IT WAS AND AS GREAT AS IT SHOULD BE.

Weinergate will work itself out during elections in New York. Sarah Palin will keep rewriting history to her own detriment. All will be right with the world if we just STAY FOCUSED ON WHAT IS IMPORTANT and not distracted by all the bullshit that is thrown at us.

Love ya,
Night

No comments:

Post a Comment