Friday, May 20, 2011

OMG!!! The End Of The World!!~~~Pippa Will Be Devastated By My Loss!!

Yes!! Pippa Will Be Devastated By My Loss!!

I have instructed my committee to draft a letter detailing my intentions toward Pippa and have that letter delivered to her hands no later than 11:45pm London time so she will know that I am trying to bring love into her life.


She will be told that I have room in my compound for her and that I will protect her from all the horrors of a long drawn World Ending Event. I will dispatch transportation to bring her directly to Parleys Island and the safety that I can and will provide.

We will meet our maker, hand in hand, and show what love really is and how beautiful it can be.

To the rest of you!! GOOD BYE! GOOD LUCK! AND AS ALWAYS,,,,I LOVE YA!!

Night Lana Nicholls

No comments:

Post a Comment