Friday, May 20, 2011

The World Ends Tomorrow!!~~What Should I Wear??

With the news of the world ending on May 21, 2011; many people are starting to prepare for it, albeit to late I think. Since, a long time ago, I made my peace with God and feel comfortable with my relationship with her; I am at peace with that circumstance. Also, since I have been prepared for the coming Zombie Apocalypse; I can apply that preparation to the world ending. I have not been told if it will be a quick end or a long drawn out affair but either way I am prepared.

So, in reality, my only problem is 'What To Wear For My Last Day On Earth'. This is more of a problem than one might think. I want to be comfortable and yet I need to be dressed well enough to meet my maker. I know that the people predicting Worlds End will say that my being a lesbian precludes my entrance into heaven; but I still need to be dressed for my judgement trial.

One school of thought is that I should dress slutty and get judgement over with quickly. One website is saying that women should wear Fishnet Stockings until the world ends. http://blog.seduzioneleggs.com/2011/04/wear-fishnets-till-world-ends.html


I will admit to a certain love of fishnet stockings but for this occasion I feel they may not be appropriate. A more conservative look will be better I think.



I think that this outfit is a little to formal. After all I do not want to appear that I fell above others who are standing in line, with me,  for their judgement.



Both of these outfits seem to casual. I need to make an good impression while not looking to be to confident.

In the end I believe that I should arrive at my judgement the same way I arrived into life; with nothing to hide open to whatever awaits me.


                                                        PERFECT


Love ya,
Night

PS.....BTW; I nave asked for Mark Twain, Charles Dickens and Wilkie Collins to act as my counsel during my Judgement trial. I they can not get me a positive judgement no one can.....

No comments:

Post a Comment