Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Am A Freaking Magician! That's My Story And I Am Sticking To It!

I so had a different plan for what to write today. But life always has a way of pointing us in the direction it feels is the correct path.

Last night I was hosting a show at the Red River Bowl. Blueron Cluburm was singing while sitting at his beautiful piano. The music was wonderful. If you have not heard him please make a point to catch one of his shows.

Anyway; I was returning the previous singers tip jar and accidentally made the stage disappear. Blueron never missed a beat and just continued performing. I felt like a NOOB on my first day of building class. I not only made the stage disappear; but on closer observation, the entire bowl was gone. Now there is no Vegas magic act that can do any better than that. So I am looking for bookings as The Great Nightdini,,Magician Extraordinaire.

Oh! This is not the first time I have performed at Red River. A couple of years ago I actually made land disappear. Yes kiddies,,,LAND!!!  Maybe I am a God and don't know it? Or maybe I should be less distracted and more careful. Further study is needed.

One of the Red River staff sent me this quote just yesterday. Maybe her and I can start a magician and psychic act.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away!" ---- Philip K. Dick

How appropriate for my situation yesterday.

So I will wallow in my ineptitude for a few days while listening to all the jokes at my expense. Some things are just deserved.

I will leave you with a cute SL joke I found.


Last night, my kids and I were sitting in the living room and I said to them,
'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'
They got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out my wine.
They are such assholes .

Love ya,
Night

PS....To my friends who withstood my mood last night, especially my partner Thinkie,,I am truly sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment