Monday, January 31, 2011

Lets Talk Sex!!!!!!

I have your attention now don't I? I thought I was familiar with all the sexual terms. In my 33 years of existence I figure I have tried just about everything; kept what I liked, tossed aside what I did not find pleasurable and dabbled in those things that were borderline for pleasure but were intriguing.

So I was surprised to come across a word, in a profile, that I did not readily recognize. Although, after some research; I find that I am actually a practitioner of this particular activity.

Sapiosexuality~~ A behavior of becoming attracted to or aroused by intelligence and its use.

I have always had this thing for intelligent people. Maybe this explains my fetish for girls in glasses, lol. But think about how this applies to your relationships in Second Life. You may see a good looking avatar but we all know that good looks in Second Life can be bought for a few Linden Dollars. It is what we feel about the person behind the avatar that is the attraction.

OK, I will admit that some people, through their avatars, can turn cybersex into a very pleasurable experience. But these people have not remained my friends over my nearly 4 years in Second Life. In Second Life we give up the exchange of body fluids for the exchange or words and ideas. Words and ideas are far more sexy, far more attractive and far more gratifying than any experience I have had in any existence.

I have SL friends, three in particular, whose conversations can be as gratifying as any good old role in the sack. And believe me; I have rolled in a lot of sacks in my time.

So, a little googling and I found a site with quotes from sapiosexuals.

"Me? I don't care too much about the plumbing. I want an incisive, inquisitive, insightful, irreverent mind. I want someone for whom philosophical discussion is foreplay. I want someone who sometimes makes me go ouch due to their wit and evil sense of humor. I want someone that I can reach out and touch randomly. I want someone I can cuddle with. I decided all that means is that I am sapiosexual."

"I am a sapiosexual. I admit to being attracted to a cute face, or a sexy body, or a winning smile. But those things simply catch my eye. For someone to keep my attention requires the ability to uphold their side of a conversation

And of course the more graphic admissions by sapiosexuals:

"I am sapiosexual. I think geeks and nerds are sexy--I often want to rub my clit against their minds."

 I ejaculate on the mere thought of a girl reading Kant's ontological argument explanation out loud."


Kant's ontological argument is an argument for the existence of God. A subject for an upcoming blog.

So, anyway! I am a sapiosexual. Who Knew!!

Now if I could only learn the Vulcan Mind Meld I could have orgasms discovering the sexuality of your mind. I am all a quiver at that thought.

Love ya,
Night

No comments:

Post a Comment