Wednesday, February 2, 2011

An Argument for God!! A Lesbians Point Of View!!

Most Christian Churches and organizations hate me! For that matter; most religions hate me! Funny that,,as a belief in God and the love and peace that should bring; should have everyone loving everyone. 

I really do not hate anyone. I may dislike a person for some reason but hate is such a strong emotion. I just do not see how that would work for me. I do not see God hating anyone.  We are made in Her/His image; so how can one hate ones own creation.

So I beg to ask, "If people can hate someone because they are different and God created people; Does God really exist? Is there really a God?"

Wikki states:( I have left in ways for you to research this on your own. Any argument from me will be futile as the belief in God is an individual exercise.)

An ontological argument for the existence of God attempts the method of a priori proof, which uses intuition and reason alone.[1] The argument examines the concept of God, and states that if we can conceive of the greatest possible being, then it must exist.
In the context of the Abrahamic religions, ontological arguments were first proposed by the Medieval philosopher Anselm of Canterbury (in his Proslogion). Important variations were developed by later philosophers like René Descartes, Gottfried Leibniz, Norman Malcolm, Charles Hartshorne, and Alvin Plantinga. A modal-logic version of the argument was devised by the mathematician Kurt Gödel.
The differences among the argument's principal versions arise mainly from using different concepts of God as the starting point. Anselm, for example, starts with the notion of God as a being of which no greater can be conceived, while Descartes starts with the notion of God as being totally perfect, and Leibniz with something having all "perfections".
The ontological argument has been a controversial topic in philosophy. Many philosophers, including Gaunilo of Marmoutiers, St. Thomas Aquinas, David Hume, Immanuel Kant, Gottlob Frege and Bertrand Russell, have openly criticized it.


So what do we get out of all that. What first comes to my mind is "Holy Shit,,No One Knows Anything For Sure!"  We are, and this is my belief, making this stuff up as we go along. So many believe in this concept that has no tangible, grab onto and hold close evidence that I am astounded that we do not have millions of religions and no churches.

This is what I believe. Walk outside your house or apartment. Look at a tree, or a flower or an animal. Look at the people walking down your street. These things do not happen by accident. Flowers, trees, animals and people do not just pop up out of thin air.

Evolutionists cry out for us crawling out of the muck and evolving through time. Religious zealots cry out for God doing all this over a weeks time.

Now if God created all we see, and I truly believe that, then She/He created Evolution too. So in my estimate its a wash between arguments.

Yes kiddies there is a God. Yes She/He created all we see.

AND GOD DOES NOT HATE ME OR ANYONE ELSE!!!

Stupidity is a disease. I guess I do hate stupidity. Oh!! And God created STUPIDITY too.

Just be thankful you exist. Live, Love and enjoy the life God gave you.

That's one lesbians opinion anyway. And all those historical philosophers can "Philosophize My Ass!!'

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment