Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Avatar Choice!! What to be!! What to be!!

There are so many choices of what kind of avatar you can in Second Life. We all start out with human avatars and once inworld the decision as to how we want to be perceived jumps to the fore front. So many choices for avatar looks or avatar lifestyles exist.

Personally; I am happy with my human look. But I have friends that are happy with other looks and because this is Second Life; we all just blend in together.

An example for those of you who are not Second Lifers.  Last night I was at Roller Derby practice. You heard right; Roller Derby,,,anything is possible in Second Life.  My Team is made up of some 24 women; all I believe with human avatars. The team we were practicing with was made up of human and Goth avatars.  Sitting in the stands was a DJ who is a FOX. No silly not like a foxy female human. I male Fox. And cute even.

Guess What??? We all had fun. So Kiddies that is SL; so many different people, in so many different forms enjoying time together.  It's one of the many reasons I love SL and have stayed almost 4 years. Sure some people let some of their Real life prejudice seep into their SL character. But those are in a very small minority and are shouted down when ever they rear that part of there personality.

One of my favorite Characters is a giant rabbit that works his soft little tail off for Relay For Life of Second Life. In the RFL effort every year; we have humans, furriers, vampires, Gors, Goths, dragons, horses, Nekkos and numerous other life forms participating side by side and enjoying every minute of it. That's Second Life. In many ways life inside of SL is simpler and easier to live than Real life.

I found this quote last night. Love things that make me smile.

*You know you're a Furry when your girlfriend says, "I'll fix you!" and you grab your nuts and  run like hell*

God I love Second Life!! Why are you not inworld with me!!!


Some Housekeeping:::::

In response to a critic of yesterdays blog on God's existence, lesbianism and a women's place in the scheme of things; I give you a quote that I have been saving for just such occasion;;;

"Well behaved women rarely make history"~Marrilynn Monroe

Back on my soap box tomorrow. I know a serious Night scares you a little. But I am so Lovable.


Night




No comments:

Post a Comment