Friday, January 7, 2011

My 30th Post!! And That French Word Rears Its Ugly Head Again!

POTPOURRI FRIDAY!!!

During each week I find little bits of information as a result of my perving. They fall into no clear category so I will reserve Fridays to pass them onto you with short comments. Really I am just cleaning crap out of my inventory and sticking it in yours. I love ya don't I? LOL!

Here goes:::

Did you know that 12% of the people believe that Joan of Arc was Noah's wife? 
Funny and probably true

No price is too high to pay, for the privilege of  OWNING  YOURSELF
                ~~ Rudyard Kipling
Mr Kipling understands the value to a free living people with their destiny held in their own hands.

It's a mirage, brought on by your terrible thirst.
                ~~Barry Fitzgerald
Mr. Fitzgerald was an actor, and one of my favorites. This quote comes from the movie 'The Quiet Man', with John Wayne, Maureen O'Hara,Ward Bond and Victor Laglen. It is a fun and entertaining move. Please do yourself a favor and watch it. Smiles all around I promise.

 You don`t marry someone you can live with,
 You marry the person who you can not live without.
               ~~Kasia from Poland

So true!! Think about it.

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
One for my friend Cally.  Something cerebral to stimulate her day.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
My God I would want to do everything.  Fear of failure is what keeps most of us on life's sidelines.
"Normal is not something to aspire to,  it's something to get away from."
             ~ Jodie Foster
My Dad always taught me to be different, to standout, to do things that others do not want to do. No normal for me if I can help it. The INDIVIDUAL first and always. That is what makes us interesting.

"You are more beautiful the more I touch myself"
           ~~Heard in the heat of the moment somewhere ;)

Hahahaha!! Now tell me that once loving gets started and imagination goes wild; that your everyday guy or dirl does not turn into Milla Jovovich(yeah you got me,lol).

OK! My file is empty so I am coming for your profile this week.

Love ya,
Night

No comments:

Post a Comment