Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Perve!! Second Life Always Provides!!

Yesterday I was at a loss as to what I would write today. But as usual Second Life provided me with material. I perved a profile during the Jesika Wirefly show, at Red River, last night. The following list jumped up and screamed,,,'Use Me!! Use Me!!'.

Things I have accomplished so far in Second Life:
☑  Rezzed a prim on my head
☑  Sent a rather personal IM in local chat window
☑  Detached all clothing in public
☑  Walked before everyone rezzed, ohhh my bad
☑  Almost ate a Moon Pie
☑  Had someone try to explain Gor to me.. I asked  them to kill me.
☑  Eats a popsicle now without it dripping on my shirt.
☑  Clicked a preggers belly in hopes the stupid  thing would be born and shut the hell up in local chat
☑  Landed at a TP point with my hair, jewelry and shoes planted firmly in my butt.

and a few other things just too embarrassing to   mention...heh

Anyone who has been in Second Life, even for a short time, can relate to this list. I have done everyone of these things and so much more. Like dressing at home, teleporting to a venue, and my clothes never rezzing. Yeppers,,,naked at a venue with me seeing my clothes but everyone else seeing my ass, and everything else,  in all its glory.

Landing at some teleport hub with my hair following 3 feet behind me. My hair chasing my bald head around the room.

Once I set my two cats to follow me around the house. I teleported somewhere and when I returned the cats were gone, A week later they were returned to my inventory from the next sim. At least they are loyal and tried to follow me, lol.

If you have any strange happenings comment about them. I can stick them in the next blog.

Let me leave you with a Lady Gaga  quote I perved last week,,,

“...I’m just trying to change the world one sequin at a time.” - Lady Gaga

See you around the grid,,,

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment