Thursday, December 16, 2010

Today On A Very Special Blossom!!

HAHAAH!  I have always wanted to say that. My age is showing, lol.

First off; I follow a blog named Gillian's Island. It is a wonderful blog about SL fashion. Gillian gives fashion tips, store locations and locations for quality  freebies. Each day she models an outfit she has acquired on her journeys through SL. Definitely worth following.

http://gilliangalicia.wordpress.com

On December 22nd, DJ Annie Lane will bring her live radio show to The Red River Ballroom. Annie is a weekly regular at Red River and one of her radio shows was nominated for a PodCast award this year. LOL!! I voted everyday and have my fingers crossed for her to win.

'Annie's Holiday Orgy with DJ Annie Lane' will be on from 5pm - 8pm SLT(for any of you non Second Lifers that is 5pm - 8pm Pacific time in the USA).

This will be Annie's first ever simulcast radio show streamed live into Second Life!  DJ Annie will be broadcasting her radio show live on Qnation.fm and at the same time it will be heard in Second Life at the Red River Saloon's Ballroom.  The show will feature some of the many talented artists from Second Life, the GLBT community, and general holiday songs.
You can also hear her show on the Internet at Qnation.

http://qnation.fm/


                                              The Red River Ballroom
                                                      

OK!! My Public Service Announcements are done for the day.

I will leave you with these Heard Around The Grid sayings:

 " If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass!  ♥.   "      
            
  "You know what? Your penis is too small for your ego."          

I love when SLers talk about anatomy, lol.

Night Nicholls

No comments:

Post a Comment