Wednesday, December 15, 2010

HD Strikes Again!!

HD has some of the best pickup line responses I have read in SL. I imagine, because she has such a cute AV that she gets quit a few opportunities to practice the are of response.

While Dancing next to Baby ???, during Take it off event....
xxx: hello baby!
xxx: how r u doing?
HD: Doing ok, but Baby is the one beside me... I am HD
xxx: so..u don't like to chat with me?
HD: I don't know , I thought you wanted to talk to Baby
xxx: i would like to talk with u too
xxx: country?
HD: No I prefer trance / techno or rock


Later that same night:
xxx: how much?
HD: How much what?
xxx: sex
HD: I have plenty


AND:::
xxx: What is your name
HD: My name is HD ;)
HD <---- See?


I return to HD's profile often to read about her exploits.

FOR A GOOD LAUGH:::

If you need a good laugh or a pick me up to start your day give this web site a look:

http://www.funnyordie.com/

It's very funny!!

Stop by Red River for a laugh some time!!

                                              The Red River Saloon

Night Nicholls

No comments:

Post a Comment