Friday, December 17, 2010

Food For Thought or How I Awakened You Mind Today!!

I had to give a lot of thought to this discovery. I believe that if you read over each point and then apply it to your own life; you will find that most, if not all, of these statements will ring true. They all did for me.  No title was attached. to this when I found it.  I have decided to call it:

Rules That Give Strength To Your Inner Self

1. There are at least two people in  this world
that you would die for.  

2. At least 15 people in this world  
love you in some way.  

3.. The only reason anyone would ever  hate you
is because they want to be  just like you.

4. A smile from you  can bring happiness to anyone,
even if they don't  like you.

5.  Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you  
before they go to sleep.  

6. You mean the world to someone.  
7. You are special and unique.  

Don't you just hate when I make you think!!

                                              The Red River Bowl

The Red River Bowl is the last of my haunts in Lilith. Live music every Wednesday night.

Have a great day!! Explore SL today,,,there is so much to see and do,,,ENJOY!!

Night Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment