Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Second Life Pick Up Lines!!!

Pick Up lines in SL are classic and many people have them prominently displayed in their profiles. It seems that the annominity of SL brings out the wierdness in so many.

One of my favorites:

xxx: u no how 2 fuk
HD: Yes, do you know how to spell it?


xxx: want to get oral pleasure from a stranger?
HD: No thanks, I get plenty of it from people I know


xxx: Hey babe, how about a little sumptn sumptn?
HD: I prefer a big sumptn sumptn, thanks though for the offer.


xxx: hi! your ass is a masterpiece !
HD: Thanks my photographer thinks so too.


xxx represents a number of people. One person was not that stupid, lol. I have known HD for a couple of years. She is a witty and inteligent woman. I think she shows that here. I have much more to write about HD and her IM responses.

Words of Wisdom from a profile:

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad. (Unknown Author)

Many Words of Wisdom, found in profiles, are quotes from notable people, I will give credit for quotes if I can find out who the author might be.

If any of you come across things that you feel are appropriate for this blog; send them along to me. You will get credit for yiur doscoveries.

See you tomorrow,
Night Nicholls

No comments:

Post a Comment