Tuesday, May 13, 2014

It's Time

I had this dream that one day I would have one of my book projects published. But more and more I have messed with this blog and short stories that do nothing to reach that goal.

I have decided to stop writing for public consumption until I have a publishable work completed. To that end I will stop writing daily blogs and concentrate full time on completing a book project.

The angry typewriter will be put out to pasture
 

 
I have grown as a writer by doing this blog and my work here has translated positively into my other projects. Your feedback has helped me with that process.
 
I want to thank everyone who has read my rants, ravings, tripe and sometimes idiocy. You all have been a wonderful audience and I appreciate every read I have been lucky enough to get.
 
There is a line, from an old baseball movie, "There comes a time when you have to stop doing what you need to do and start doing what you were meant to do."
 
I truly believe that I was meant to finish a book project. Whether it is ever published or not dos not matter. I just need to finish.
 
Take care my friends. It has been a pleasure entertaining you.
 
Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment