Saturday, April 12, 2014

My New Roommate~~Such A Joy


"I have the best roommates in the world! It creates a fun sense of family... and that's really important to me. Things can get so lonely without it", Kristen Bell.

I have a new roommate and I love him. Yes I said HIM. He is soft and cuddly. He does not eat much but enjoys every thing I prepare. He is always smiling and greets me when ever I return home.

He has a tail but it never wags. His eyes rarely close and he is always on alert protecting me. He is brown and white and laughs at all my jokes. He never judges me.

He says I am not fat but rather pleasingly plump. He likes to ride in the car and is great at watching out for cars in my blind spot.

He can not walk and needs to be carried every where but he is very light. He does not poop, pee, pass gas or complain about anything.

His name is Felix and he is sexy in his own right. He is named after Felix The Cat from the old animated X-Rated movies. Girls drool over him and he is a magnet for women.

He critiques my writing and praises my genius, lol.

Meet Felix; My new sock monkey.




Cee sent him to me to keep me company and he fits the bill perfectly. I do not have room for a cat or dog but Felix fills in very well. No liter box, no walks waiting for some action and no extra food. He eats what every I eat. Pasta is his favorite but he does get messy with the sauce. He needs a bath after every spaghetti dinner, lol.
 

He is one of the best roommates I have ever had. He never complains about television shows, he is clean, tidy and cleans up after himself and most importantly he always agrees with me.

Life is good!!!

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment