Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I Am So Wrecked This Morning~~But I Feel So Good

Happy New Year Kiddies!!!
 
 
I had the more fun this New Years Eve than I have had in many years. CeeCee and I danced the night away, listened to wonderful music and laughed so hard the snorts were flowing freely.
 
A number of Second Life firsts were achieved in the wee hours of the morning. Naked tandem bicycle riding, naked greedy, naked paddle boat riding, naked scooter riding and the evenings top event naked ice skating. I can only describe my performance of naked ice skating as 'light in the loafers', lol. Seeing a naked man doing splits on ice skates, while skating on his patio, is a sight that would irreparably harm the psyche's of anyone who saw it. Thank God no one witnessed the event and hopefully there are no pictures, lol. Watching CeeCee skate around naked was a sight that made me smile though.
 
All this was accomplished without a single drop of alcohol. All was done on the power of sweet tea in the company of a good woman. Does not get any better than that!!
 

As I feel every one of my 65 Real Life years and 104 Second Life years this morning I do feel rejuvenated. To be able to act like a kid again doing all those silly things I can no longer do in Real Life lifts my spirits.

Every January 1st we have a chance to start anew. To toss aside the things that bogged us down and find a new and happier path for ourselves. The power of joy, being happy and especially laughing is rejuvenating to one's soul. To bring that new feeling into someone's life increases the benefits to our hearts and souls ten fold.

The new year will bring changes to our lives. CeeCee returns to singing with the church choir next week and I have started volunteering at a soup kitchen. I can hardly wait to travel up north to hear her sing.

We are both getting healthy. Especially now that the holidays are over and people will stop offering us things we should not eat.  My heart is ticking away nicely and I am feeling really good. CeeCee has given me the gift of feeling my youth again. Yeppers I am 65 going on 12 and loving it, lol.

Happy New Year to all the new friends I have made this year!

Happy New Year to all of the Flash Dancers!

And a very special Happy New Year to anyone I have offended in the past year!!

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment