Thursday, December 5, 2013

New Program Replaces Stop and Frisk

The Onion is reporting that New York's controversial program, Stop and Frisk, has been replaced by a new program named Stop and Kiss. Unfortunately some of the same criticisms have been laid at the feet of the new program.

Critics claim racial bias and unnecessary stops plague this program.


Proponents of Stop and Kiss claim that the reason more Blacks and Latinos are kissed is because the program concentrates on the high crime neighborhoods in which they live. Those against this program state that they have not seen any middle class white women stopped and kissed thereby proving racial bias. Personally I see a deeper meaning in who is being stopped.

I believe that those police tasked with administering this program are 'racially and nationality curious' about who they are stopping. White police officers seem 'racially curious' about kissing a black suspect. I blame this phenomenon on the Kardashians.

But even more disturbing is those police officers who are 'latino curious' about the rumors of the love making ability of Latin men. Stop and Kiss is a perfect vehicle for these lip hungry officers to explore their desires under the guise of 'police work'.

I fear that Stop and Kiss will eventually evolve into a Stop and Fondle program where the fondling is excused as a method of looking for illegal weapons or in some cases phone numbers.

As one of the last full blooded Italians, well half Italian and half Sicilian, I feel it is imperative that I stay out of New York City until this program is found unconstitutional and I would be free to roam the streets safely.

Of course if I am guaranteed a female officer as my Stop and Kiss officiate I would certainly and respectably submit to Stop and Fondle.

Randy

PS....Today's blog is based on a story from The Onion News.
PSS... I have been nominated for Best Blog by the AVI Choice Awards. Here is the web address. http://avichoiceawards.com/vote-for-your-favorite/entertainment-categories/ Stop by and vote. I am up against all those fashion blogs that have more followers than God, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment