Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Inevitability Of Butt Karma

Yes sir you read that title correctly, "The Inevitability Of Butt Karma". Butt Karma, a term coined by me, is the inevitability of having an anal accident when your stomach is upset and to have to travel by car.

This is a situation most of us have faced and one in which extreme tension is built up when increased tension is the last thing you need. I have experienced this personally but not recently. Back in my drinking days this was a common ailment for me. Especially on my ride to work, lol.

          How many of you wished this was in your car on those difficult mornings.

While I never personally had an anal incident while driving I did witness one that has stuck with me for many years and to this day makes me laugh.

I was on a date one night with a girl I thought was very shy. At least I thought that until our ride home. We had been out dancing, drinking and eating Mexican food until the wee hours of the morning. A lethal combination indeed, lol.

I was driving a Ford Expedition with lots of room to wander about. We were a little over 30 miles from home, on Interstate 95, when she asked me to find a bathroom. It just so happened that at this late house most gas stations and fast food places were closed and the closest bathroom was actually at one of our houses.

She was panicked. At one point I offered to pull to the side of the interstate and let her head for the woods. I am a good date,,lol. But it was dark and she was apprehensive about this solution. So she thought up a solution of her own.

In the back of my SUV was a fairly large flower pot. She put her jacket in the bottom to cover the little hole and, you guessed it, did her business in it. Did I mention that this was in January and it was cold. I had to drive home the rest of the way with the windows open freezing my ass off. I am a gentleman and gave her my jacket as hers was sort of indisposed.

That kiddies is Butt Karma!!!

By the way it was our first  and last date, lol.

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment