Friday, September 27, 2013

Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Go Back in The Water

Brought to you by the irresponsibility of humans comes the discovery of a Pacu fish in Passaic, New Jersey. The Pacu is a vicious fish that has been know to eat male testicles when they are mistaken for nuts which are on the Pacu's normal diet. Yes kiddies I said they eat testicles. Crossing my legs while writing.


Geeze first God lets people invent circumcision thereby shortening a possible whopper and now He creates a fish that renders men sterile. What does God have against the male penis?

It seems this fish can weigh up to 55 pounds and grow to 3 - 4 feet in length. Maybe, as the Pacu shortens men's manhood, it increases its length and weight. HMMM!! This may explain why women seem to be getting taller, lol.

Men are attached to their cocks, both literally and emotionally, so this kind of damage could potentially be devastating. It also gives new meaning to having a woman give her man 'The Bobbit Treatment'.

Every time I go into a lake or river I will have to cover my cock, with my hand, to protect it. I would rather lose a hand!!!

The good news is that the Pacu can not survive cold water so the winter will kill them. BUT I LIVE IN THE SOUTH!! Oh my aching cock,, lol.

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment