Monday, July 22, 2013

It's Royal Baby Day In England~~And The World Has Gone Mad

Kate has gone into labor and massive crowds are gathering outside Saint Mary's Hospital in London waiting patiently for the birth announcement. The news people are there in droves like ants on a freshly dropped cupcake. Quite a site to chronicle the birth of any child.


I was curious as to who the Royal Baby would share a birthday? I also thought I would include something attributed to that person

~~Stephen Vincent Benet, "Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the 1000 small uncaring ways."

~~George Clinton, "The singer gets the pussy."

~~Bobby Sherman, "I've led a pretty clean life so I've aged pretty well."

~~Estelle Getty, "If love means never having to say you're sorry, then marriage means always having to say everything twice."

~~Sister Madonna Buder, "I train religiously."

~~Alexander Calder, "My fan mail is enormous. Everyone is under six."

~~Amy Vanderbilt, "Everyone knows that a man can always marry even if he reaches 102, is penniless, and has all his faculties gone. There is always some woman willing to take a chance on him." 

I believe the Royal Baby will be in very good company.

I have no idea why; but I have always been fascinated by the British Royal Family. The modern version anyway. Maybe because they remain figure heads even without the power to effect change.

I earnestly believe in the sanctity of ones heritage. Whether the heritage is of royal background or that of the town blacksmith. The present Royal Family holds their families heritage in splendid form.

I hope that this baby is born today so I do not have to research more people born tomorrow, lol.  Although July 23rd is the birthday Monica Lewinsky. Now there is a gem to share your birthday.

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment