Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Lair Of The Unicorn

All the news of importance seems to be coming out of North Korea these days. On the heels of Kim Jong Un being mistakenly declared The Worlds Sexist Man by the Chinese press comes this news that finally proves one of my core beliefs.


I have believed that unicorns were real and not mythical since I was a child. My whole life has been dedicated to finding a mate that loved unicorns and believed in their magical powers.

Now thanks to the North Koreans, who believe that one of their ancient kings rode a unicorn into battle, I have proof that I am not quite as mad as y'all make me out to be. It seems that the North Koreans, in an attempt to prove that they are the rightful rulers of the entire Korean peninsula, have found the Lair of the Unicorn near Pyongyang proving that they are blessed with the home of the ancient rulers of Korea.

Oh those crafty North Koreans!!

The North Korean Central Press, not to be confused with the North Korean Northern or Southern Press organizations, is the source of this discovery. I am so going to send them a Christmas gift basket.

Wait! Was it not the North Korean Central Press that said while Kim Jon Il was still alive that he invented the hamburger, wrote 1,500 books in college and shot 11 hols-in-one the first time he played golf?

HMMM!! Maybe unicorns are mythical!

Hey Kim Jong Un is that a rocket in your pocket or are you just happy to see your first unicorn

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment