Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Women Love Older Men~~Yeah Right!!

It is less than 24 hours until I turn 101 years old and the first headline I read this morning is 'Women Love Oder Men'. While I am a centenarian dating a woman half my age(I better say one third my age to keep me out of hot water, lol) I really really really question that headline with a dubious eye.



Why would a woman prefer an older man who has an aging set of problems that require major maintenance?

In my case it is because I am a sweet lovable old cuss who understands her needs and am willing to cater to them. But most older men are cantankerous bastards that are set in their ways and see younger women as a trophy. WINNING!!  LOL!!

The two obvious attractions for younger women to older men are; 1. the old bastard is rich as God and has a short life span or 2. he is hung like a horse and still able to use it.  I fit into neither category so further study of my situation is warranted.

Of course there is the age old 'they are looking for their daddy' reason but I tend to think this happens less than people might think.

I discovered an article, written by Ed Attanasio, that gives some incite into why younger women want older men.

Some of his reasons are:

~He knows a lot of useless stuff and makes a great partner in games like Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit and Balderdash.

~You can borrow his Grecian Formula to patch any bleached sun spots in your hair.

~If you sprain your ankle, you can use his cane.

~If he gets too chatty, you can hide his teeth.

~Sex with caring.

~No random late-night booty calls, because he goes to bed at 9 pm every night.

~He’s sexually experienced. If you like it or want to try it, he’s been there, done that! (And more than once.)

~You don’t have to worry about him looking at other women. (He’s vision is probably so shot he can’t see them).

~You won’t have to worry about getting pregnant. His sperm cells are so old, they’re swimming backstroke (Warning: Always wear protection.)

~He’s an attentive lover and won’t forget your name or order pizza immediately after he has an orgasm.

Hey!! I resemble those remarks, lol!

The thing about Second Life is that younger women are partnered to older men all the time. We have an opportunity to learn about the 'inner person' absent of age or physical condition. People meet, they enjoy each others company and they form a bond. It's refreshing!

To my Second Life partner, Friendly, thank you for spending my 100th year with me. It has been one of the best years of my life.

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment