Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Hello Mom,

It's Mother's Day and I miss you terribly. There are two days a year that your loss hits me hardest; Mother's Day and of course your birthday.

Last night I went to Golden Coral for dinner and a real sadness came over me. The place was full of families who had taken their mothers out to eat. Mom it was very hard to watch. So many memories came rushing back it was stifling.

My mind is always full of thoughts about times I missed coming home to see to you. I regret every one of those missed opportunities.

I miss talking to you. I miss your advice. I miss your cooking. I miss sitting around the dinner table with family. I even miss you passion for every thing Don Ho(Tiny Bubbles brings tears these days).

I know that you and Dad are happy together now. Finally together after all those years. I smile when I think about it.

I would love just one more conversation, one more meal or one more chance to spend time with you.

I love you Mom!!

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment