Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Who Am I?

I am loved by those who hate each other.

I am courted by those who can not agree.

I have dinner with the tax collector and the military enthusiast.


They hang on my every word.

I am happy because I am in control.

I walk the line only stepping off when it suits me.

I pull ideas from every where and mold them to my ways.

I live life according to no set scripture.

I am religious and yet not religious.

I will love you today and hate you tomorrow.

You are my bitch and I know it.

I give support only when it suits me.

I crave the attention my path affords me.

You have to satisfy me multiple times to get any satisfaction in return.

I sleep with you tonight and your enemy tomorrow.

You love me and shower me with gifts.

I am the object of your desire.

I am the path to your goals.

You tread lightly around me because I am all important to your goals.

I might be gay.

I might be straight.

I am white, or black, or latino or oriental.

I am an American Indian.

I live in every state and every city.

I am in your family.

I am out of the closet.

I was never in the closet.

I am loved by the left, the right and everyone else.

I am needed more than the base.

Without me you are unemployed.

With me you can make the changes I want or I will fire you.

I am the desire of your campaign.

I AM THE AMERICAN MODERATE VOTER AND I HAVE ALL YOU POLITICAL HOPEFULS BY THE BALLS.

Now go get me an ice cream sundae and make it quick!!!!

Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment