Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Confession~~Part 3~~Dinner, By Ms Tora Maven



I lay in the dark, my ears straining to hear any movement outside of my cell.  I don't know how long it has been since I was last out of my cell, let alone what time it is or even what day it is.  I do know that I am hungry; my stomach rumbling and groaning in protest at being empty.  I lay there with my hands gripping the sides of the cot, trying not to think about being hungry, trying not to touch myself as She commanded.

Lost in the concentration of trying not to think about the things I shouldn't be thinking about, I don't hear the lock on the door open until it is too late.  Light floods the cell as I try to move quickly off the cot and onto the floor to kneel as I have been instructed to.  She catches me scrambling and grabs the hair at the nape of my neck.  Growling, she forces me to lie flat on the cold cement floor.  I can feel the heel of Her boot pressing against me between my shoulder blades, silently telling me not to move.  My body trembles more from the fear that I have disobeyed Her than from the cold now leaching the warmth from my naked body.  Her heel presses more into me as She shifts and I groan before letting out a sharp yelp as something smacks my ass. 

"Bad Dog!  Filthy Mutt!  How dare you disobey me!"  She growls at me.  I whimper.  "Yes Mistress... Sorry Mistress."  The instrument from before strikes me again.  I yelp and whimper.  "Please forgive me Mistress."  She growls and hits me a third time before Her heel digs in even further.  I groan and squeeze my eyes shut, trying to breathe through the pain.  "Please Mistress... I will not disobey again."

She removes the heel and bends over to grab my hair again, yanking me up painfully to be on all fours, my neck straining as She forces me to look at Her. Her eyes borrow into mine and I gulp in fear.  Her voice is low and menacing, "You better not Dog."  I moan softly, "Yes Mistress."  She doesn't let go of the hold on my hair until She clips my leash to my collar.  "Come Dog... It is dinner time."  She tugs on the leash and exits the cell with me trying my best to keep up with Her on all fours.  But instead of taking me into the dungeon, we enter what appears to be a dinning room. 

A dark table and chairs are centered in the room.  I can not see from my position on the floor whether there is anything on the table but my strong sense of smell tells me there is.  My stomach growls in anticipation because whatever it is, it smells good.  She leads me over to the table and sits at one of the chairs, pulling me close beside Her.  "Sit Dog."  She yanks the leash, pulling my head down and I instantly know that she doesn't mean one of the chairs, so obediently, I kneel on the floor beside Her chair.

I sit there silently as She eats Her meal, watching Her every move and praying my stomach is not loud enough to attract Her attention.  From what I can see, it appears to be some sort of roast, potatoes, green beans.  I catch myself wondering if there is gravy and my stomach groans loudly.  I hold my breath as She turns to look down at me.  She pets my head and caresses my face.  "Are you hungry Dog?"  I whimper and nod my head.  She grabs the hair at the nape of my neck a third time this evening and arches an eyebrow, Her voice low and demanding, "I did not hear you Dog?  Are you hungry?"
I whimper, "Yes Mistress."  She smiles and  releases my hair, turning to pick up something from the table before leaning over the chair to put a shiny stainless steel dog bowl in front of me.  I look between the bowl and Her smiling face dumbfounded for a moment.   It is indeed roast, potatoes and green beans with plenty of gravy.  My mouth starts to water despite the odd presentation but I dare not move until She says I can.  She pushes Her chair back from the table and shifts it so that it is angled toward me.  I watch Her fascinated, trying to figure out what she is doing.  She tugs at my leash with one hand and my hips with the other, guiding me to move so that my ass faces toward Her but the dog bowl is still before me.  She slides a hand between my legs to grasp my hardened cock, slowly stroking up and down the shaft.  I moan and close my eyes; concentrating on not moving my hips and more importantly, not climaxing. 

She squeezes the head of my cock as she tugs at the leash with Her other hand.  "Eat Dog."  She commands.  My eyes widen in surprise and I turn my head to look back at Her quizzically.  I am met with a hard slap on my ass and a sharp tug on the leash before She growls, "Would you like me to take it away Mutt?"   "Please no Mistress."  I manage to choke out before lowering my head and trying to eat my dinner, learning quickly how to use my tongue and nose to manipulate the food enough that I could get pieces out without dropping too much on the floor.  "Now that is a good Dog."  She continues to stroke and squeeze my cock as I attempt to eat.  Soon I am moaning loudly and I am not sure whether it is how good the food is or how good it feels to have Her touch me like this.

She stops stroking me when I am about half way done and jerks the leash so that my head lifts.  I suppress a groan, knowing it will get me into more trouble and I stand on all fours waiting for Her word that I can finish eating.  I can hear Her rummage for something on the table and then suddenly Her lubed fingers are probing my ass hole, coating it, making it slick.   I gasp in surprise and my aching cock twitches in anticipation.  Her fingers are soon replaced with something harder and larger and I moan at the realization that She is going to use Her strap-on to fuck me while I eat.  I shudder; a melody of thoughts and feelings running through my brain.  I blush at how turned on I am at this situation.

Her cock slides into me with little effort and I moan, biting my lower lip, trying not to cum instantly.  "Mistress... please."  She growls, taking a hold of my hips and thrusting Her cock in and out of me.  "Please what Dog?"  I moan and fight to not move my hips with Her.  "Please fuck me Mistress."  She leans forward in the chair, pressing Her cock deep inside of me as one of Her hands presses on the back of my head, forcing it down toward the food dish.  She thrusts Her hips, keeping the hand on my head.  "Eat Dog.   Eat while I teach you who you belong to." 

No comments:

Post a Comment