Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Confession~~Part 2~~Chosen, By Ms Tora Maven





I wake up with a start, my senses instantly aware of movement outside my cell.  I have no idea what time it is let alone how long I had been asleep.  All of that fades to the back of my mind with the thought that She might be outside.  I noiselessly slip from my cot and kneel with my head bowed waiting.  I shiver a bit as the chill of the cold cement floor instantly seep into my naked skin, chasing away the warmth of sleep.  I wait patiently to hear the lock of my cell disengage.  I shiver again but this time not from the cold but from the anticipation of maybe I was going to be the lucky one She chooses.

Finally, I hear the lock click open and my cell floods with light.  As instructed, I keep my eyes lowered; closing them for a moment, the light too harsh for my sleepy brain.  I reopen my eyes to have Her black leather boots in front of me and I feel Her fingers in my hair, lightly caressing, almost affectionately.  I relax at the touch and my heart soars at the sound of her voice, "Good Pet.  It pleases Me that you obey instructions so well."

I barely choke out a "Thank You Mistress" before one of Her hands slide to the nape of my neck, roughly grabbing my hair and jerking my head back to expose my neck proudly wearing Her metal collar.  She clicks a leash to the front ring of the collar and releases my hair.  I immediately bow my head and focus my eyes on Her boots again.  She turns slightly toward the door and jerks the leash, pulling me so that I fall forward, forcing me to be on all fours.  She pats my head like I was Her dog and then leaves the cell, tugging on the leash, expecting me to follow, crawling after her.  I obey, ignoring the pain as my flesh of my palms and knees are scraped as I struggle to keep up with Her.  She leads me down the short corridor to what I know is Her dungeon.

She leads me to the centre of the room and I immediately move to kneel like I expect She wants me to.  She growls and jerks my leash roughly, forcing me back on all fours before I feel Her slap me hard and full across the face.  The sting brings tears of pain to the corners of my eyes and my skin feels like it is on fire.  I can feel the blood rushing to the spot and I am sure it is bright red like a sunburn.  Her hand finds my hair and She jerks my head up, half lifting me while she leans down so our faces are level.  A dark and dangerous glint shows in Her eyes and I try to swallow in fear.

"Do not assume how I want you Dog.  You are to remain how you are unless I have given you previous instructions or command that you change.  Do you understand?"  Her voice quiet but so menacing that a shiver of complete terror goes down my spine and  I struggle not to let my bladder relieve itself.  I try to nod my head in understanding and She growls, jerking my head further back.  I whimper in pain. 

"I didn't hear you Dog.   Do you understand?" 

"Yes Mistress."  I manage to stutter, my voice barely audible.  She smiles and releases me so that I am back on all fours.  Fearful of making Her angry again, I keep my eyes to the floor.  It is now that I notice the large metal ring embedded in the floor.  She reaches down and unhooks my leash, letting it drop to the floor beside us.  She crouches before me and hooks a short chain between my collar and the ring on the floor, trapping me in the position I am.  She stands and caresses my head and shoulders; dragging Her fingernails down my spine.  She moves to stand at my rear.  I arch like a cat into Her touch; my skin tingling in anticipation of where or how She is going to touch me next. 

Her hand stops and rests on the small of my back.  "Have you touched yourself since coming here Pet?"  She purrs, voice soft and caressing.  Instantly I feel hot and flushed.  My face I am sure is all red now; the heat of my blush just as strong as when She hit me.  "No Mistress."

Her hand slides down my back to my ass, lightly caressing one cheek before slipping between my thighs to grip my scrotum.  Her fingers kneed my testicles as if gauging the fullness and weight.  I moan softly and adjust my stance slightly to give Her better access.  I am greeted with Her other hand coming down hard, slapping one of my ass cheeks, making it sting just like my face earlier.  "Don't move Dog."  She growls and I whimper back, "Yes Mistress."

She continues to caress and tease me and I bite my lower lip, struggling to remain still.  I do not want to provoke another slap or hit.  Her free hand dances up my back as She moves to be more alongside of me.  She plays with my hair and caresses my face before She presses two fingers against my lips.  "Suck them Pet." She commands.  I eagerly obey, drawing them into my mouth, my tongue swirling around them.  I suck on them strongly, imaging what it would be like to suck on other body parts of Hers.



Her fingers massage and press against my prostrate, making me throb and ache in ways I have never felt before.  I bite my lip again, fighting the urge to move as the strong sensations begin to surge through me and I find it hard to breathe.  It felt good to have Her fingers touching me like this but it wasn't a pleasure I was used to.  It was strange to have my body respond without the pairing of pleasure.

I gulp a deep breath, trying to relax and enjoy what she is doing but finding it harder and harder to concentrate on staying still.  Suddenly, without warning, I was cumming but not really.  I was releasing the built up stores of semen but there was no pleasure associated with it; just a change in pressure.  A stream of liquid dripped out of me but there was no climax, no moment of ecstasy.  I am sure my eyes were wide as saucers as my brain tried to process what just happened.  Unceremoniously She pulls Her fingers from my ass and moves away;  I can hear Her washing up at a nearby sink.

She comes back to me, drying Her hands in my hair before unhooking the chain holding me in place from my collar and reattaching my leash.  "Back up Dog.  Be careful not to step in your mess."  She commands, jerking the leash, pulling my head back.  I move backward, being careful as instructed not to disturb the pool of my semen beneath me.  She continues to jerk the leash and I move backward until the pool is directly in front of me, near my hands.

She jerks my leash down, making my head dip toward the ground before growling, "Clean it up Dog."  Instantly, I feel my face heat as it occurs to me what she wants me to do.  I hesitant having never tasted myself before.  A stinging slap marks my cheek before She jerks the leash again.  "Now Dog." She growls and the tone of Her voice tells me that this is my last warning.

Closing my eyes, I lower my head and proceed to lick the floor clean, focusing on Her murmurs of approval.  Once done, I raise my head but remain on all fours, waiting for my next command.  She snaps Her fingers and two men appear beside Her as if out of nowhere.  I feel my face flush a final time, realizing that they have obviously witnessed the entire scene.  She hands one of them my leash and I am taken back to my cell where I wait for Her to choose me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment