Monday, August 15, 2011

So It Begins~~~A New Day In Second Life!!

After the past week I have finally started to come to grips with all the changes my Second Life, and to some extent my Real Life,  will be taking. The sadness of the past week will take a very long time to pass. Especially because I am the cause of that sadness.

So now I begin a chapter of being ME. For better or for worse what people will see from now on is the person I am with all my faults and mistakes trailing along behind me. I have made my apologies, suffered and continue to suffer my loses. am dealing with my many regrets and will try and move on. What I have lost can never be replaced and having had that relationship, sans the misleading, is certainly not one of my regrets.


                        The new me. A work in progress that will evolve a lot I am sure.

This past week was spent hiding in my little sky box during the day and venturing out, late at night when people that knew me would most likely be offline, to find clothes and other things that I needed to get started. It was quite an adventure, Thank you to the girls from The Psycho Bitches Roller Derby team for their help with clothes, LM's and support.

I wandered out to see Second Life singers both Saturday and Sunday and no one attacked me so that was good but I can tell you that this week has been a lonely one in Second Life. But tonight I met some very nice people and managed a smile or two. A quite good night over all.

I saw this picture tonight and it reminded me of my situation.

Can Of Soda In Freezer Realizing Owner Never Coming Back For It!


That is pretty much how I have felt all week. I am snapping back and this will be my last Blog about my situation. As much as I hate losing the people that I love and the home I helped build in Second Life; I need to try and move on and see what is out there for the new me. I am sure that there are more lumps coming my way and I will handle them. I have to keep moving forward, one foot in front of the other and one step at a time, but I will never forget the love and friendship that I was given and will always take comfort and warmth from those memories.

“I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like if I'd just been myself.”~~~Brittany Renée


Love ya,
Night

No comments:

Post a Comment