Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Quest For A Date With Pippa Middleton~~New Developments !!

Today new developments arose in my 'Quest For A Date With Pippa Middleton Project'.  This quote, from an article, that appeared on StyleList.com today; 'Move over, Jennifer Lopez, Beyoncé and Jessica Alba! Pippa Middleton is the new ideal for U.K. women who want a tighter, firmer bottom. A leading cosmetic surgery clinic has even coined the popular treatment "The Pip Package Perfect Posterior." It can cost up to $12,000.'

Now this would seem to be a road block for most women seeking my goals with Pippa but not me. Lets take a look at this sweet posterior package of joy.


Yes! I will admit that it is a perfect little package worthy of copying by any woman that seeks to improve her posterior anatomical view. But kiddies after 20 years of soccer, running and daily exercise; my butt is ready for the challenge. You can bounce quarters off my butt and have then rebound back to you at light speed. I AM NOT INTIMIDATED!!!

I have dispatched one of my committee members to London to investigate this Posterior Phenomenon and bring back all the information I will need to not only match that Sweet Posterior Package but surpass it in ways that will have Pippa begging her physicians for 'The Night Tush And Tickle Posterior Beautification Plan'.

I am up for the challenge. Pippa will be mine!

Love ya,
Night

No comments:

Post a Comment