Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I Am A Heartless Bitch~~And I Stand Proud Along Side Other Heartless Bitches!

I am an avid reader of the website Heartless Bitches International. I actually came across this site by accident and have been a fan ever since. The word Bitch is described by HBI as;'Being In Total Control, Honey'.  I liked the site a soon as I read that on page one.

Today I am reprinting a story written by an HBI regular contributor; Twisted Sister. I have quoted her before and find her quotes and writings to be straight forward and refreshing. This particular offering struck me as important because, being a supporter of school sponsored sex education by QUALIFIED educators, I have found that any discussion of female ejaculation seems to be swept under the rug as something not worthy of discussion. I can tell you this, by personal experience, that if your partner is knowledgeable in helping you reach this event; your partnership will be on step closer to being long term. Female ejaculation is not as rare an occurrence as you might think. Finding a partner that understands; first, how to help produce one and second, its value to a women's sexual experience is a rare occurrence.



Why isn’t Female Ejaculation taught in schools?


If you had sex education at school I’m sure you were taught about male ejaculation. But I’d be willing to bet that no-body even mentioned female ejaculation to you.

When I first had sex as a teenager I was surprised when I gushed clear liquid which made me feel amazing. My boyfriend was disgusted and thought I had wet myself. His horror affected me and made me think there was something wrong with me.

I have to say the majority of men that I have slept with thought it was cool and were happy to find what worked for me and made it happen (lord love each and every one of you!)

Some though, were disturbed or disgusted by it. They felt it was weird or wrong. I guess their 2ml ejaculation seemed puny in comparison. They were squeamish about the mess and they also thought it was urine – which I can state categorically it isn’t.

It wasn’t until I was 25 and read an article in a magazine about Tantric sex and found that people paid money to learn how to do this, that I discovered that it was perfectly normal and even desirable.

What I want to know is why are we so embarrassed about women’s sexual pleasure that this is just completely ignored during sex education? Why is it seen as something weird and kinky? Just to have known about it would have saved me a lot of anxiety and problems with my confidence and self image.

My wish is that we can ‘normalise’ this so that female ejaculation is seen as the normal functioning of women’s bodies and not some weird add-on; that we can deal with the fact that women can and do enjoy sex and that women are able to talk about their ejaculation as comfortably as they do other aspects of sex.
~~By Twisted Sister

Anyone that wants to be a good lover or wants to please their female partner needs to educate themselves on the sexual needs that women have and how they can best bring those needs to fruition.

I know what I am asking of my girlfriend for my next birthday! Maybe you should learn to give this gift to your partner. SOON!!

Love ya,
Night

No comments:

Post a Comment