Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Sunday Morning Confusion~~What To Write Today!!

It is Sunday and I usually put a chapter of my book 'Nights Dance To Day' here but today I am in one one of those non writing moods. For those of you who have not been keeping up with 'NDTD' or have no idea what I am talking about; I am writing a book, inside this blog, one chapter a week and usually write the chapter on Sunday mornings. All the chapters are archived here if you are interested.

OK! Enough about me. I have been perusing the news and have come up with nothing that really interests me today. Well not entirely true. Celebrity Mug Shots did catch my eye but when I looked at some of them, and realizing I had not had breakfast yet, I decided to pass that story up.

Then I saw this picture;

Obviously this beautiful child's mother has not introduced Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream into the diet yet, lol. But it is true that being in shape, and by in shape I mean healthy not 'Super Model or Actress Emaciated', does leave one with a good feeling of self.

But what is an acceptable level of,,hmm OK I will say it 'FAT' on one's body. In an age when so many people are obsessed with the amount of fat clinging to the bodies of the American public; knowing what is a healthy  level of 'being skinny' and balancing that level with a body that is attractive becomes problematic.

I will admit up front that I am no expert on body fat or diet control. I am one of those lucky women that has managed to stay in fairly good health without obsessing over what I eat. One caveat to that is that I do have a regular exercise program and have stuck to it for years.

What I do know is what I like in a woman. So what follows is a 'picture show' of what I like or feel is a healthy level of fat, on a woman, and what I see as to skinny and unhealthy in the opposite direction from the 'less fat is better trend'.



Politics aside, Michelle Obama carries herself extremely well. She is an example of a balanced body; as far as body fat versus trendy skinny goes. Kudos to the First Lady in this regard.

Such a pretty face! Such a shame she has not given that pretty face a well nourished frame to perch on.


OMG! Give me a break! Has she eaten anything in the past 2 years. Again, an extremely pretty girl ruined because she is trying to portray someone else's view of what a women's body should look like.


NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
omg! Death camp UGLY!!

 Now some women who have beautiful curvy figures. Women you would love to have on your arm for a night out on the town.






All beautiful in their own way and all healthy looking. And yes; I have always found Queen Latifah attractive.

Finally!! If Barbie ever comes to this please never allow your daughters to go any where near a Barbie Doll.


UN - FREAKING - BELIEVABLE!!!!!!

Love ya,
Night

PS....Chapter 17 of 'Nights Dance To Day ' will appear tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment