Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Armpit~~A Thing Of Beauty Or Just A Connecting Thingy?? BY REQUEST i AM REPEATING THIS BLOG POST!!

I was watching the Colbert Report today and saw a segment on ARMPITS. Now to a normal mind this would have been a funny bit and that mind would have moved on to something else. But Normal and Night just do not meld well before my first pot of coffee.

First my admission of fascination with the armpit. I find a well manicured armpit to be sexy. So smooth with long sinewy lines of muscle structure stretching between the side of ones body and extending to the upper arm. Sorry guys; I am speaking of a women's armpit here. Because when presented with this heavenly piece of human real estate my eyes feast upon it in ways that can only be compared to Lady Chatterley's eye popping moment when she first saw her lovers penis in the light of day. Her reaction, of letting out an audible sigh and moan that was an orgasmic meal in itself, is very similar to my reaction upon seeing a well kept armpit.



OMG!! Thank You Selma Hayek for displaying, what can only be described as an orgasm waiting in the wings. YUMMY!!

In medical terms the armpit is called the AXILLA and in commercial terms it's name is UNDERARM. It is this underarm, the outer surface of the axilla, that is my fascinations. Dare I say my fetish. I know I am not alone in this obsession. I take pride in keeping my underarms in perfect Greek or Roman sculpture form. I see people staring at them when I am out and about and frankly I am turned on a lot. The mere thought of kissing or being kissed there makes me quiver you know where.

There are Armpit Fetishes described as an attraction to the areas aroma, YUCK! My attraction is to the beauty of this erotic piece of human sculpture. I want my armpits clean, smooth and smelling like a fresh morning breeze or with a light scent of flowers after a morning shower.



Look at this delicious piece of real estate. Could you just not kiss and lick it until this beautiful woman is ready to full fill all your desires. Do not lie! I can hear you rustling around craving the awaiting erotic experience.


Desirable Armpit~~Sarah Silverman



Undesirable Armpit~~No idea who this is,,lol.




Desirable Armpit~~Vanessa Hudgen



If you are reading this book~~I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOU!!


But if you have this feeling everyday~~LETS TALK!!



Love ya,
Randy

PS...I know! I know! How do I live with myself? LOL! An easy question to answer! I HAVE AMAZING UNDERARMS!!

PSS.....This is a reprint of the most read of my blogs. I have no idea why, lol?  This morning, since the weather was good, I decided to take a ride down to the beach for the sunrise. I am smiling now. Sorry babe; I know you are up to your cute little arse in snow,,,,KISSES

No comments:

Post a Comment